Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 10 of 2011

Happy New Year! :)


I guess it has always been a normal thing to do every time a year ends - reminisce all the things that had transpired for the whole year. Not just in television, but even with our own personal life.


Just like what we see on t.v., I'm gonna make my top 10 highlights of 2011!


10 - Got my extension for my Canada assignment. God knows I needed it. :)
 9 -  Memorable vacations and travels - Virginia/Quebec/Alberta. Note: The people you're with make the places memorable. :)
 8 -  I got promoted at work. Lesson learned: Everything has its own perfect time.
 7 -  Be able to enjoy a new hobby of making hand made cards and to share that joy to others.
 6 -  My family free from debt. God has really been good to us financially.
 5 - Finally became involved with Coastal Church through serving as a greeter. Aside from the joy of doing it, it helped me in my social skills. heee...
 4 - Overcome insecurities by God's grace. Yes, one of the highlights of my life. :)
 3 -  New relationships. I'm grateful for my new friends from work and church. My treasures here in Canada.
 2 - To be finally free. From what? From things that I didn't had the courage to face before. And I'm just glad that God made me dealt with them.
 1 - A very intimate and special journey with God. This year is one of the biggest turning points in my life. 


What's your top 10? I would love to read about it. :) All glory to God for a wonderful year! 


May you welcome 2012 with a huge smile! :D



8 comments:

  1. congrats to all your achievements in 2011!:) more achievements and blessings to come for 2012!:) God bless you always!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PEPZ! I'm so happy for you! Praise God for such highlights! I'm inspired! (esp with 5, 4, and 3 and of course 1. nah, everything in the list!) Praying for such highlights too as I start my new year here.

    Happy New Year!!! More amazing things ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks jamie! All the best to you this new year! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaPPY New Year Princess PepzKI... :D inspiring toP 10 list ... got me inspired to post my blogs too.. soon.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ka very nice gid na list pay...hmmm maybe i should stop and think and do this too. hope im not too late. teehee

    ReplyDelete