Monday, August 15, 2011

Duty or Delight? - Week 6


I finished week 6 on the second week of July. Going through all the sessions had really helped me big time. Week 6 talked about victory. It was a reminder for me that no matter what, I have been victorious when I received the Lord Jesus in my life. He has won all the battles even the future ones for me. I just have to live that victorious life.

As I close this journey, I could not really show how God has really been amazing for the past months in my life. But, really, He has been. I am overwhelmed. It had been an interesting ride. It was journey that I had to walk alone with God and it was a life changing one.

Now, I continue my life looking forward to more interesting journeys.

I just want to leave again this verse, Psalm 37:4
"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

Always, always delight in the Lord. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment