Saturday, October 15, 2011

Being Cautious



Today, I had some thinking of what had happened for the past days, on people that I'd interacted with.  


Then, I was reminded by God of this verse -  “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’" (Matthew 25:40)


And, it was like an ouch! Many times I forget that what I do or say to someone, I'm doing it to the Lord. And I feel bad thinking about it. I tend to forget that God also cares for the people around me. If they get hurt because of what I do, God feels the same hurt for them. I realize how insensitive I am on how God would feel towards my words and actions.


I'm not perfect and I know I've hurt people without me knowing it. I hope that they will forgive me for it. I pray that in every person that I would talk to, I would see Jesus in them. That way, I will be more careful with what I do and say. I know it's never easy especially if pride or selfishness will try to take over. I just have to look up, continue looking UP.

















No comments:

Post a Comment