Monday, February 28, 2011

Undo button won't work



I've been an avid viewer of the Filipino t.v. show, "Imortal". If you are a fan too, then you would know what I'll be talking about. If not, don't worry.  This isn't really about the show.   :)


The latest episodes of the show were about the revenge of Mateo. He is one of the main characters who pleaded to become a vampire even if he didn't want to. The reason for it was to revenge the death of his father.  In today's episode, Mateo was struggling on doing what's right. He was stopped by Lia - his love life in the show (hehe) in doing the revenge. Lia was reminding him that whatever he will be doing, he can never go back and change it. 


Those words stayed in my mind. It's a fact that we sometimes forget or miss. Undo button just won't work in our lives.


If you are struggling with life decisions today...
If you you don't know what is the right thing to do...
If you need wisdom...


...ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. (James 1:5)


I've done things in the past which I could not change. I can't do anything about it anymore. I pray that I will just be wiser today. And I hope, it is your prayer too. 



3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is my prayer too.

    Continue writing and uplifting other people peps. We miss you! God bless you more! btw I'm following your blog thru rss. =)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my prayer too.

    Continue writing and uplifting other people peps. We miss you! God bless you more! Btw I'm following your blog thru rss. =)

    Jamie
    (nawala yung una kong comment e hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jamie :D i'm following your blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete